Mr. Green: Because the color of the money is Green!
This casino is initially introduced only for Swedish territory but quickly spread to cover a large market including Europe and Canada. In less than a decade of its launch, Mr Green Casino made a name for itself by providing a large library of casino games created by plenty of the Web’s best casino game designers.
Here are a few reasons to consider opening an account in Mr Green
1. Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority
Mr Green has fulfilled the required standards of performance–including regular reviews and mandatory compliance. The Gaming Authority operates a website to manage player complaints directly, a nice feature that’s too often completely missing from licensing jurisdictions.
2. Mr Green features a large and varied casino game library.
You will find after loading that it has popular games by Betsoft, NetEnt, IGT, and a few others. It also has blended game libraries, and it had done a good job of representing the best these firms have to offer. Mr Green has among the largest online slot assortment you would have ever seen.
3. Attractive design
The site is enticing and well-designed. This doesn’t mean it has purely aesthetic reasons to applause. You will not experience any lag or any other streaming problems during the game.
Unfortunately in this casino, no Americans are allowed. This isn’t a big deal if you don’t live in the US.
Mr Green also offers a limited number of dull promotions. Between the hidden wagering requirements and the unknown fee structure for certain deposit and withdrawal methods, it appears Mr Green is hiding details about their services on purpose.
Bonus and Promotions
$350 Welcome Bonus:
New players are eligible for the site’s “$350 Welcome Bonus,” which is actually four bonuses spread across four deposits. The complete offer is worth $350 and 245 free slot spins. Here’s how it works:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to $100.
- 2nd deposit: 50% up $50.
- 3rd Deposit Bonus: 25% up to $100.
- 4th Deposit Bonus: 125% up to $100.
You also get twenty free slot spins only valid on two specific slots.
Mr Green’s VIP Lounge
This is the cornerstone of their entire promotional program. You may not have much in the way of choice when it comes to promotions, besides a few scattered short-term and game-specific promos each month.
The site’s requirements for becoming a VIP member – …players must typically wager a minimum of €80,000 or you would have deposited at least €7,000 over at a two-month period.
Why would you want to join?
VIP members will get cash-back deals not offered to regular members, a promised slew of promotions aimed at big spenders, access to a dedicated account manager, faster withdrawals, and other perks.
- GB Pound
- Swedish Krona
- Canadian Dollar
- Norwegian Krona
- Polish Zloty
- Czech Koruna
Available deposit methods
- Direct Bank Transfer
To withdraw, Mr Green allows one free withdrawal per customer every seven days. After that, a fee is imposed per withdrawal. It varies from one currency to another, with fees maxing out between $10 and $200.
List of available withdrawal methods:
- Direct Bank Transfer
You have to bear the charges if you make more than four withdrawals per month, and they charge you fees for using certain withdrawal methods also, particularly credit cards and bank transfers.
1. Video Slots
The site lists that category first – it’s the largest and the most impressive. There are 358 different slot games in all. Having slots from Betsoft, NetEnt, IGT, and a few other minor designers. This catalog includes licensed titles (Cluedo, South Park, Transformers), progressive jackpot games (Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights), and many more. Gamers of online slots don’t often have access to this much variety, and it’s worth mentioning here that the focus on slots in its library means Mr Green is gunning for business from online slot fans.
You will find fourteen variants of roulette at Mr Green.
- Live Immersive Roulette – High-definition live roulette with multiple camera angles.
- Mr Green Exclusive Roulette – It is their live roulette game, open from Noon to 6 AM.
- Roulette – The classic casino game.
- American Roulette – A variant of roulette featuring two green zero spaces.
- Live VIP Roulette – A high-roller live roulette game.
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette – A roulette game having a bonus spin.
- French Roulette – A version of roulette offering one green zero space and a few unique bets.
- European Roulette – A version of roulette with a single green zero space.
- Triple Bonus Spin Roulette – A version of Double Bonus Spin roulette with even more bonus options.
- Multiplayer Diamond Edition – A non-live variant n of roulette that connects multiple players to each outcome.
- High Roller Roulette – Allows wagers as much as five times as high as the standard edition.
- Expert Roulette – It is a state-of-the-art roulette game with advanced modules.
- Three Wheel Roulette – Multiple wheels means multiple chances to win per round.
- NetEnt Live Roulette – Mr Green customers can access NetEnt’s popular live roulette game.
If you are a fan of live roulette, you’re in luck.
Of the nine variants of blackjack, six were either live or “updated” versions of existing titles.
- Classic Blackjack Gold
- Live Blackjack
- Mr Green Exclusive Blackjack
- Blackjack Professional VIP
- Blackjack Professional
- Blackjack Professional – High-roller
- Double Xposure Blackjack
- Blackjack Players’ Choice
The only variant that interests me, besides the standard game of blackjack, is Double Xposure, in which both the dealer’s cards are dealt face-up, and the dealer stops on all totals of 17.
Some of the above blackjack variants are available in Free Play mode. It is because many of them are either live games or exist on other software or site platforms and are therefore inaccessible.
4. Live Dealer Games
The “live games” section of Mr Green features five live dealer versions of classic casino games as well as access to NetEnt’s popular live casino platform.
Here’s the full list of titles:
- Casino Hold ’em
- Three Card Poker
- NetEnt’s Live Casino
Some games listed above are only available between the hours of noon and 6 AM GMT, so check the site for specific listings.
5. Poker Games
This section collects both casino-style poker games (table versions of classic poker variants) and video poker titles.
Here’s the full list of titles:
- Bonus Poker
- Triple Play Draw Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Caribbean Stud Pro Series
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Jacks or Better
- All American Double Up
- Joker’s Wild Double Up
- Deuces Wild Double Up
- Casino Hold’em
- Texas Hold’em Poker
- Oasis Poker
- Caribbean Stud
Of that list, the first ten are video poker variants, where you will find most of the basic versions and a couple of interesting variants (Texas Hold ’em and Triple Play Draw). This assortment is heavy on video poker variants that aren’t worth a darn.
- Odd One In – a card-based variant of roulette
- Baccarat Pro – the site’s only standard baccarat variant
- Six Shooter – an uncommon table-style dice game
- Bonus Keno – a standard version of keno with a bonus round feature
- Red Dog – a poker-like casino card game
- Punto Banco – a variant of baccarat
You will find just two baccarat games and one version of keno. Games like Red Dog, Odd One In, and Six Shooter are long-odds affairs that probably appeal to few gamblers.
The customer support is available all 24 hours at +44 20 71979541. This is not a toll-free number, so all local and international charges apply.
You can drop an email for queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr Green is a great slot casino with a large library produced by a number of the biggest designers in the industry. Most of the games in that library are slots of some kind. If you don’t like slots, or if you’re interested in welcome bonuses and other promotions, you’ll be disappointed. This is a reputable casino hence you will find every reason to believe that deposits and player accounts are safe.
1. Is Mr Green safe and fair?
Mr Green has the highest level SSL encryption technology available to ensure a safe environment for its players. Also, Mr Green holds a certification from the Swedish National Laboratory of Forensic Science (not available online) for fair play based on the random number generator they use.
2. Does this casino have a Loyalty Rewards Program?
Players, who sign up with Mr Green, can earn loyalty rewards as per their individual play. You will receive notifications of rewards earned via email so keep an eye on your inbox. Loyalty rewards include additional bonuses, free spins, tournament invites, special promotions, and more.
3. Which Software Powers Mr Green Games?
It has an assortment of games from Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, Play’N GO, NetEnt, Genesis Gaming, Playson, Leander, NYX, Yggdrasil, Odobo, and IGT. This means the casino holding one of the most interesting gaming repertoires in the industry.
4. Why isn’t there a period after the word “Mr.” in “Mr Green”?
It is simple – Mr Green Casino removed the “.” to distinguish it from an existing European company called “Mr. Green”.
5. What are Mr Green’s weekly promos?
Currently, you can earn 120 free spins by making a qualifying deposit of $20 or more if you make that deposit and ask for the bonus during a stretch of three days this week. Wagering requirements apply, but (once again) the site doesn’t spell those requirements out at all.
6. How do other players rate the casino?
Mr Green’s clients favor the casino for its game quality, friendly customer support, quick withdrawal processes, and also for an easy sign-up procedure. The only back draw you will find is about minor issues such as a player being paid out incorrectly in error.