If you love football or soccer then you will surely have this football PES (PreEvolution Soccer) 2020 game app on your cellphone. With a rating of 4.2, this free game app is fast becoming popular worldwide. Developed by Konami gaming company famous for slot games, this app was launched last year.
You will get to experience the most realistic and authentic soccer game with eFootball PES 2020, which also is the winner of the ‘E3 Best Sports Game’ award! Play with the biggest teams in world soccer, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern München, and Italian champions Juventus who feature exclusively in PES!
PES has number of football series into its account. You can play and watch on multiple platforms such as PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC and mobile both iPhone and Android. The player who wants to enter the football game of PES2020 needs to earn MyClub coins to win the match. With coin earned, you can upgrade your skills of the game and rate of performance to attract new players and build their super team.
Features of PES2020 App
You get to experience eFootball’s online mobile matchplay as eFootball PES 2020 mobile update represents another tremendous stride towards realizing goal of providing fans with the most immersive competitive football simulation ever created that can only be experienced when facing off against real people in real time. The new title – eFootball, which symbolizes an unprecedented fusion between esports and football. In alignment with this, PES 2020 will redouble the series’ focus on providing fans the world over with fun and creative ways to compete against one another, in both local and online multiplayer.
- Take command of the ball with a new lease of creativity thanks to the brand new “Finesse Dribble” technique, developed in collaboration with iconic Spanish midfielder Andrés Iniesta. Other enhancements to trapping and overall ball control will also enable you to take advantage of small differences in the way each player handles on the pitch.
- The ‘Inspire’ system, allows certain players to influence the way in which nearby teammates behave. The sum total of these parts is an experience that accentuates player individuality, lending increased importance to choosing the right players for the right situations and tweaking your formation to perfection.
- There is a list of top flight European Clubs featuring as official PES Partners. In addition to FC Barcelona, and the addition of Manchester United, FC Bayern München and Juventus – the latter of which are exclusive to PES this year.
- Added area number of licences from various club and national teams, including official leagues such as Italy’s Serie A TIM and Serie BKT. You now have more options than ever before to build your team of international superstars.
- Experience local matchplay with a friend on the same couch, or register a friend online to play together over the internet. In “eFootball”, you can face off against users from around the world, enter time-limited competitive events and enjoy the very best high-intensity esports gameplay.
- A number of new legends are set to join the ranks alongside all-time favourites Maradona, Batistuta and Kahn, as well as exclusive legends like Beckham, Zico and Totti.
- Players who have performed well during weekend matches will appear in the game as Featured Players. These special versions have increased ratings, unique card designs, and in some instances additional skills. Starting in PES 2020, you can also expect to see national team Featured Players make an appearance throughout the season.
Getting free coins in PES 2020
To get free coins in PES 2020, when you register with the game app you are offered 300 myClub coins free. Before registering, you need to create your KONAMI ID and link it with your “eFootball PES 2020” game account. Read the terms before you register.
300 free coins you have earned will be sent to you in one of three rounds based on when you registered.
- Round 1: Those who register by 19/01/2020 23:59 (UTC) will be sent their items during this round.
- Round 2: Those who register by 08/03/2020 23:59 (UTC) will be sent their items during this round.
- Round 3: Those who register by 19/04/2020 23:59 (UTC) will be sent their items during this round.
- Rewards are only sent out once to those that have won them.
You get 30/40 coins by logging in to the game from time to time (every 3 days), and sometimes PES will simply give you coins as a reward for participating in a competition or when a product launch (such as PES Lite or PES Mobile) occurs.
Football PES 2020 App to play on your mobile
First download the free game app on your device
As you open myClub for the first time, you will get a basic squad to get started. Your favorite players probably won’t be in there, but this is how it begins. Each player has 10 contracts for you to use. You will also have a Superstar on loan.
You will notice you have GP and Coins in the upper right corner. This is your currency and in the first couple of games, you will notice that pretty much everything you do will award you GP – even basic things such as a skill or a manual pass. This is great to build some momentum, and you will also unlock some coins by completing some achievements.
Now that you have completed your first game, you can spend coins in a top Manager. This should be the priority, as you won’t be able to get a top manager with GP at the beginning. You can’t change his preferred formation, so choose wisely.
Never spend coins to open boxes – use them to get Featured Players. Coins are much harder to get than GP. If there are no exciting Featured Players on that week, you can save the coins.
When you decide to play online, complete the “Introductory Online Challenge” competition first (should be inside WHAT’S NEW / ONLINE CHALLENGE CUP) – it will give you 50.000 GP (10.000 GP per game), and those have to be the first 5 games you play online.
Check the list of remaining achievements to increase the amount of coins you have, by visiting “myClub Records” in the CLUB HOUSE screen.
Complete all challenges (online and VS COM) for the week.
Don’t sell your players after their contracts expire. If you have no plans on renewing their contracts, convert them into trainers and use them to level up your favorite players. If you don’t have any favorite players yet, just save the trainers.
Finally the game app offers in app purchases to buy more coins. 100 myClub Coins will cost you $1.39CAD and 5,800 myClub Coins will cost you $139.99CAD. Note that eFootball PES 2020 must be downloaded over a Wi-Fi connection. If you need any help or support you can click here.